Friday, July 3, 2009

Pictures this time, yay!

I rode Nine again, this time outside the round pen but still with my mother in law holding the lead rope (more for my comfort than for control of Nine). This has been helping my confidence so much! Nine has really been enjoying it too, I think. He has been much more friendly. He was never "cold" towards me or anyone, but he's turning into a puppy dog these days, licking our hands and following us around. Here are some pictures from yesterday after we got back on the property.





2 comments:

Hoof'n It said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Girl, he really has filled out nicely over the past few months!

How awesome that you are up on him! Woo hoo!!!! And a trail ride too? SWEET!!!!!

Great work!

Karen and Tripp

Christina de Pinet said...

Thanks :D Yeah, I don't have an arena so 99% of my under saddle training is on the trail :P Nine is actually MORE comfortable and relaxed in the open than he is inside a fence. He's a handsome devil, isn't he?