Monday, September 7, 2009

Results from the Horse Show

Well, the show was last weekend - sorry this has taken so long; my internet died. We are getting satellite internet soon!

I was disqualified from Hunt Seat equitation because Hammer refused one of the jumps like 4 times... But we got blue in all three other classes! Bareback there was another girl riding in the arena with us, but she was being judged separately because she was doing novice and I was doing open. When we were asked to canter the second time her horse tried to do something silly, went over a jump that was set up, and she fell. She was alright, but disqualified. Here is a picture of Hammer and I with our ribbon:



In Hunter Hack we were the only competitors, so even though Hammer nearly refused both jumps, we got blue.



In Working Hunter there was another girl competing, but we still got the blue; it's the only ribbon I feel I earned!



This weekend is the actual Fair, and my chickens got blue as well, so I'm coming away with 5 blue ribbons this year!

2 comments:

Hoof'n It said...

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!! You look good in blue! :-)

Karen and Tripp

Christina de Pinet said...

Why thank you ;) There's another show next weekend, on the 26th. Me and my MiL are hoping to go.