Friday, August 21, 2009

Ho Hum.

No baby sitter this week, so not much riding... Ashley's back to normal, don't know what was wrong with her. MiL is getting a medicine hat Paint, did I mention that yet? He's fat, but pretty good looking. I might be the first to ride him out here; we're not sure of his past training but he's apparently a really sweet guy.

So I have a problem; the Mustang Makeover blog is gone for me! The only way I can get to it is from the EMM website, and I can't post anything anymore :( I need an invite or something I think. So if you know anything, please help.

We're going camping this weekend, so I need to go pack.

4 comments:

Hoof'n It said...

You will post pictures of MIL's new paint, right? :-) Pretty please?
I was reading the rest of your blog, and it sounds like you have some great galloping area! I worry too much about mole holes and such...I guess you all would have gopher holes.
Either way, sounds like you are having fun! Yee haw!!!!

Until later...Karen and Tripp

Christina de Pinet said...

We have prairie dogs, actually, but I know where all the towns are and we just avoid those :P There aren't any on the property. And yes, when Cherokee gets here I will get pictures.

Karen C. said...

Hey there! I have heard that the EMM blog is fixed! Try it again!

Karen and Tripp

Christina de Pinet said...

I still can't see the EMM blog :( I think I need the MHF to invite me, perhaps?