Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Numbers from the Auction

So I got really bored on campus waiting for my lab to start; I went through the auction results on the EMM website and got some numbers:

Nine went for $700
The total average price of all the horses was about $1,094.67
The average price for all the Stars horses was about $278.13 (Nine was the top selling Star! Yay!)
Average price for Idols horses: $823.21
Average price for Legends horses: $1,443.08

The top selling horse was Silverado for a whopping $10,500!

And for my own personal feel-good: Nine sold for more money than 55% of the Idols and 48% of the Legends!

2 comments:

Karen C. said...

Hello Christina! I got caught up on your blog, and you did exactly what I was going to do - but I think you did a better job of it! You took all the adoption prices and figured out the high's, low's and averages.

I was reading them to Brian and he mentioned how proud you must be to have done well enough with Nine to have him go for as much as he did! He is right - you did awesome, and I still admire you more than you know for your progress, and your inner drive to get to Texas! Hugs to you!

I am glad you hear you are healing. We just don't heal as quickly as we think we should, do we? Impatience maybe? :-)

I loved your Hammar story about him chasing the donks! I have the image in my head and it makes me laugh!

Hugs to all of you!

Karen and Tripp

Christina de Pinet said...

Karen,

I am incredibly proud! Nine kicked butt! Hammar makes most people laugh; he's a goofy guy :P